Monday, September 15, 2008

my life

hi
today (tuesday) i am sick at home
in 2 weeks it will b the scool holidays yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont no wat im doing for the holidays
hopfully not a holiday care cause what if someone invites me over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope my best fwend invites me to stay the night o well
my best fwend starts with C and ends with y and the middle letters are ourtne



Highlight below to find the anwser
Courtney Chellew
if my other fwends are reading this u r my best fwend to but shes my best fwend cause i have known her since kindergatern even though we fight sometimes we fight WERE STILL BEST FWENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Pink Crystals said...

Hey Alice! I think that you and Courtney are really good friends! Even though you two do fight! But I know I am a friend! Atleast that's what I think...

Oh well! Cool Blog anyway! Amy

italycool said...

hi alice cool blog you and courtney are such good friends even if you fight sometimes but atleast i know i am one of your friends and can you please look at my blog and post a comment?
the address is:
http://kelseymyfavesitalycool.blogspot.com
also it is on the class blog if that address dosent work!

Alice said...

Hey Kels
thanks, yea u r my fwend
sure i will look at your Blog
c u
Alice